Friday, February 11, 2011

New Jersey Wedding Planner - Royal Wedding Dress

2011 THE YEAR OF THE ROYAL WEDDING DRESS!!

Prince William and Kate Middleton will be getting married on April 29th at the Westminster Abbey and everyone wants to know...who will she be wearing?!?!



The buzz around Prince William and Kate’s wedding right now is who is going to design her dress. Many designers are in the running, but the designer chosen will most likely be British. This decision is so important because the designer and style of the dress Kate wears could determine wedding dress trends for the rest of the year. She would also be propelling the designer into stardom. Here are two of the front-runners rumored to be designing her dress and the styles I could see her wearing.

Bruce Oldfield - is a British fashion designer, best known for his couture occasion-wear. Some of his clients include: Sienna Miller, Barbra Streisand, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rihanna, Kelly Brook, and Taylor Swift..



Phillipa Lepley is one of London's leading bridal couture designers.



Other designers who could potentially get this royal duty include: Vivienne Westwood, Amanda Wakeley, Stella McCartney, Alice Temperley, and Brazilian designer Daniella Issa Helayel.

What dress could YOU see Kate wearing??

Megan

1 comment:

Avril said...

The dress will be unique, I'm sure. When I bought my dress, my only concern was to feel comfortable in it. I was very lucky, because I've found my dress on-line(here http://www.bestbridalprices.com ) and they sent it to me, to try it on. But I'm sure Kate has an army of designers working for her dress. I'm looking forward to see her wedding dress