Monday, February 14, 2011

New Jersey Wedding Planner - Anthropologie Launch's Bridal Shop!

This has been a long awaited launch by fans of Anthropologie every where! Today on Valentine's Day they launched their official Bridal shop "B H L D N". They are providing brides with all types of budget options starting from jewelry to gowns and everything in between. I love their style it's young, romantic and vintage but done modern (lol i know that sounds crazy). I am thinking of ways that I can get myself back into a wedding dress, perhaps a 2 year vow renewal?! I don't think my husband will go for that but for all you lucky ladies who may be getting engaged tonight or already are engaged take a look at their site! Even if you already have your dress they have accessories, shoes, jewelry and dresses! I am so excited and I am not even getting married! Enjoy everyone!

I will take that first and last hair piece OMG !!!


Shoes... Yes please :)



Perhaps as a 2nd dress or for bridesmaids? OR for a fabulous chic court house ceremony...LOVE IT!!
The middle one is my favorite! So different!

OK ladies I am done drooliong over this new line! Go check it out ASAP! Enjoy ......

No comments: