Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Jersey Wedding Planner - Exciting weekend... UNDERSTATEMENT

Well, if you follow me and/or Pure Ambiance on Facebook/Twitter, then you already know this, but... just in case you don't (you should BTW), I had an AMAZING time at the concert and meeting Trey Songz!!! Usher put on a great show too, but I was there for Trey :-o LOL

The Team's weekend in A.C. was a BLAST too. We had way too much fun and Kaitlyn lost a bit more money than she wanted :/ We've decided that we have to do this at least twice a year, because once just isn't enough!

Here are a couple pics from the concert and I'll post some A.C. pics soon :o) Oh and if my pic was Trey was taken one second later, I would've had a bigger smile :/ Oh well, there will be a next time :-D

xoxo,
Kisha




No comments: