Friday, December 10, 2010

New Jersey Wedding Planner - Exciting weekend!!!

Hi!!!

Well, the excitement of this weekend starts today. I'm sooooo happy that I just had to post something!!

Today, I'm going to see Trey Songz in concert on the OMG Tour, AND meet him backstage!!! I just LOVE him!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-D Nadya keeps telling me that's she's scared for him... Her exact words, "Kisha don't get locked up for attacking Trey, I am scared for him now that you will actually be up close to him and not just seeing him from the floor seats LOL." Hahahaaa!! Pray for me (and him hahahaa) ;o)

Saturday and Sunday will be a fun-filled two days with the Team in A.C!!! They're so awesome; this is well deserved!! We'll definitely post pics ;o) Karaoke is going to be TOO funny!!! We'll post pics of that too, unless they're really bad :-/

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend too!!

Talk soon!!

xoxo,
Kisha

1 comment:

Event Planning Courses said...

Wow! Meeting Trey Songz sounds like fun!