Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Jersey Wedding Planner - Spring has sprung!

Happy Springtime to everyone!! ;o) Spring is one of my favorite seasons, and I'm so happy the weather is starting to get nicer. I was driving around today (windows open, sun shining inside.. aahh amazing!), and as the warm air was blowing in my face, I started thinking about all the different things you can do for springtime weddings. Then I saw a guy walking down the sidewalk in madras print shorts. I happen to love madras! On clothes, in patterns, just everywhere! Wouldn't it be a great idea to incorporate madras in weddings? I think that would be adorable! For those of you who don't know, madras is the multicolor, plaid pattern you see with lots of bright colors. The pattern has perfect colors that represent springtime. And you could use madras in many different ways: as your color scheme, in decor, as your bridesmaids dresses, as your linens; anywhere creative you can think! I've found a couple of samples of madras (below) so you can start thinking about all the great ways to use this pattern. Go crazy and have fun!


Kaitlyn




No comments: