Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Jersey Wedding Planner - Twilight Wedding Dress!

As most of you may already know whether your a fan or not the new Twilight movie New Moon is being released this Friday! I personally am a HUGE fan of the books so I am looking forward to this movie and have my tickets for Friday morning! I was doing some googling and came across a post from the InStyle website. They reached out to some of the top fashion designers and asked them to give their interpretation of what Bella's wedding dress may look like in the last movie "Breaking Dawn". Her dress in the book is described as 1900 vintage style to match her vintage ring! I cannot wait to see the wedding, sooo excited!!! Below are a few of the dresses that were sketched. Hope you enjoy this post!! YAY! Can't wait @_@ .








No comments: