Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's your turn! - NJ/NY Wedding Planner

Huge thanks to all of the lovely Brides who are scheduling consults with us and selecting us to be a part of their special day! We are truly honored that you have entrusted Pure Ambiance to bring your wedding vision to fruition!

To all of the Brides who have not contacted us just yet..."What are you waiting for???" Who wouldn't want to work with a group of fun, down-to-earth, experienced wedding professionals that will be as dedicated to creating the wedding that exceeds your dreams, as though it was our own?! Not to mention, the consultation is *free! So, I repeat, "What are you waiting for???" Pick up the phone and give us a call ~ we love chatting with you and hearing about your soon-to-be hubbies and all the other fun details you love to share! You are also more than welcome to schedule your consultation via our Consultation page.

Listen to what some of our clients have said about their consultation and planning experience...



Kisha!
I was just about to email you and tell you how much Jimmy and I both loved our meeting with you! Jimmy even commented on how relaxed and comfortable he felt with what used to be such a stressful conversation (dealing with details and ideas!). We knew our meeting would be a glimpse into how this whole process would be....fun, easy, and STRESS-FREE!!!. I feel confident that you knew exactly what I was talking about even though I was throwing ideas from far left and right! We talked about how impressed we were with your whole layout from website, to location, to your ideas, and your organization! We kept saying, "This girl knows what she's talking about!" : ) ~ Jennifer & Jimmy

We did not want to have to go through any of the stress or drama that can sometimes be associated with weddings. From the first time we sat down with Kisha, we got the feeling that we would never had to worry about that at all. She made us feel very comfortable and REALLY valued our input. ~ Georgiana & Brian

My fiance and I sat down with Kisha at the first meeting and we both knew she was the one. I could not have asked for a better planner. At first I did not think I needed a planner. As I look back I wonder what I was thinking. ~ Dana & Darrell

We can't wait to hear from you!!!

Happy Planning!
Kisha

*Consultations are complimentary if held at PA's Millburn, NJ office location. If travel is required, a fee of $50 - $150 will be assessed.

Photography Credit - The Studio Photographers

No comments: